Last Updated: February 6, 2017
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect user information in an effort to improve your experience and to communicate with you about our services.
“Personal Information” is any user information that may be used to infer an individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, display name, password, geo-location data, device identifier, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Non-personally Identifying Information” is information that is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Daddyhunt uses this information to understand how visitors use our Site.
User Provided Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to Daddyhunt, including information entered via the Network or provide in another way, including:
- Profile. We may collect Personal Information such as age, photo, display name and any other information you voluntarily add to your profile.
- Account Information. We may require you to provide an email address and password to use all the features of the Network.
- Instant Message. We will retain instant messages sent via the Network.
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email. If you contact us for support, we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data.
- Mailing List. If you provide us your email address for inclusion in our mailing lists, we will collect your email address. You have the option to opt out of third party emails at any time. You may not opt out of emails related to the operation of the Network as this may be necessary for the normal operation of the Network such as password recovery.
- Purchases. If you purchase a membership from us, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address. If we use a third party service provider, the service provider may provide certain information back to us (e.g., your name, phone number, partial credit card number, and email address). Daddyhunt does not receive or process credit card information directly.
- Other. We may also collect Personal Information at other points throughout the Network that state that Personal Information is being collected. Daddyhunt will retain profile information and instant messages on the Network, for as long as needed to provide services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you choose not to provide certain user information, then you may not have access to all the features available on the Network.
Information Collected via Technology
- Weblogs. Like most standard website servers, we collect information from all visitors to the Website. This information may include the browser you are using, the internet address from which you linked to our Website, the operating system of your computer, the unique IP address of the computer you used to access our Website, and usage and browsing habits. We use this information for such purposes as, without limitation, to help diagnose and troubleshoot server malfunctions, to analyze trends, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information.
- Device Information. We will collect an ID that is unique to the mobile device on which you install the App. We may store this information with other information we collect about you, including your Profile Information and your instant message information. We will collect certain software and hardware information about your Device.
- Distance Information. When you use the App, we will collect your location to determine your distance from other users (“Distance Information”) through the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your Device.
- Third Parties. Our advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies or other tracking technology which may collect information about you within the Network. We do not control use of these tracking technologies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONGeneral Uses
We use the information we collect about you (including Personal Information to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including without limitation to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Network and Daddyhunt;
- Enable you to access and use the Network;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Network and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent and unauthorized access to the Network, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize the Network, including features and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Daddyhunt also uses the information we collect so that we can effectively communicate with you, including without limitation to:
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Provide customer service and support
- Provide you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events;
- Provide other news or information about us;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
Daddyhunt may set and access Daddyhunt cookies on your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Network.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS DISCLOSEDDistance Information
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE APP, AS A DEFAULT, INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DISTANCE FROM OTHER USERS OF THE DADDYHUNT APP IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE APP CAN SEE THIS INFORMATION WITHIN YOUR PROFILE. App users can use the search feature in the App to search for other users by distance. Information about your distance from other users will be used for these searches. This information is public, but the App may include a feature to hide or change the accuracy of this information. However, even if you choose to hide the display of this information, sophisticated users who use the App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to determine your location. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DISTANCE FROM OTHER USERS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.Profile Information
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE APP, AS A DEFAULT, YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE APP CAN SEE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU WISH TO KEEP PRIVATE. App users can use the search feature in the App to search for other users by different profile criteria, like display name, age, physical characteristics, ethnicity, personal interests, relationships or other preferences. Your profile information will be used for these searches. The App user interface may include a feature to make certain items of profile information non-public. However, even if you choose to make non-public certain items of your profile information or other information if and as permitted by the user interface, sophisticated users who use the App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to obtain this information. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION YOU OTHERWISE VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE WHEN USING THE NETWORK AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.Third Parties
We may share your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.Third-party Analytics
Daddyhunt may share your personal information without your consent, including without limitation:
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- In situations that we believe involve potential threats to the physical or emotional safety of any person or property, if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat; or,
- In connection with or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Daddyhunt does not permit use of the Network by children. The Network is not intended for children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children aged 18 or under should not submit any Personal Information. By using the Network, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.Users Outside of the US
Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.Contact Us